Freedom Mobility Scooter Warranty
All Freedom Mobility Scooters are manufactured to the highest level of standards found anywhere in the world. Our products are backed by our manufacturer’s warranty.
Purchase the unit from Freedom Mobility Scooters head office, which is located at Showroom 2 / 15 Molan Street, Ringwood, or one of our authorised dealers around Australia and operate according to the instructions set in the owners manual and the product will be covered as outlined within the warranty disclosure. If you believe yo have a genuine warranty claim, please contact our head office, located in Ringwood Victoria on 1300 951 799, or email us at email@example.com.
TWO -YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (Excluding Golf Buggies which have a One Year limited Warranty)
For Two years from the date of purchase, or 2500 km, the manufacturer will repair or replace at their discretion to the original purchaser, free of charge, any part, or electronic component, found upon examination by our head office, or one of our authorised dealer to be defective in material and/or workmanship.
The warranty will also cover all the structural frame components, including fork, platform and frame.
Warranty service can be performed by Freedom Mobility Scooters or its authorised dealer network. Do not return faulty parts to manufacturer without prior consent. All Warranty Repairs will be carried out either at the customers residence, or in our workshop, at not charge to the customer. All non Warranty Repairs will have a service call fee attached. Please call our office to confirm or to book in a Repair on 1300 951 799, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Any Repairs be it Warranty, or non Warranty, outside the Melbourne Metro area may incur a service call out fee. To find out more please call us on 1300 951 799, or email us at email@example.com..
- ABS plastic shrouds and footrest covers ( wear and tear items are not warranted)
- Batteries (the battery manufacturer provides a six-month limited warranty and battery chargers are covered for twelve months).
- Golf Buggies have a Warranty period of Twelve Months.
- Tires and tire tubes (wear and tear items are not warranted).
- In the event of an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply as this is usually occurs as a result abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
- Brake pads/Brake wear are a fair wear and tear item and not warranted.
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without prior consent from the manufacturer.
- Circumstances beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or other than normal.
- Labour, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the products.
Guarantee is not ensured with the problems caused by the following:
- Do not operate according to the manual.
- Do not get maintenance from the specified dealers.
- Do not use the components or parts made by our corporation.
- Modify the unit or its part without authorization.
- The warranty has expired.
- Incidents caused by uncontrollable factors such as typhoon, floods, fire, earthquake or war.
PLEASE CALL US ON 03 9095 8434 BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY REPAIRS!
Freedom Mobility Scooters offer full Warranty on our complete range of Freedom Mobility Scooters and our range of Golf Buggies. For all Warranty issues please contact our Head Office prior to attempting any repairs. please note any repairs carried out by an un authorized person will immediately void Warranty.